Eliminate Diabetes by healing the pancreas
By WENDY RICHARDS-LA CROIX
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes Type II occurs when the body becomes unable to handle glucose (sugar), which builds up to dangerous levels in the blood.
Usually when we eat food, the food is digested and the complex carbohydrate part is broken down into simple sugars, most of which is glucose. Glucose or blood sugar enters the blood stream. The body requires a certain amount of glucose for short-term energy for immediate use, but the excess is stored in the liver or muscles as long-term energy/glycogen for use at a later time. The Pancreas produces Insulin. Insulin is responsible for ushering blood glucose from the blood into cells to be stored as energy.
However, in Diabetes Type II, the insulin does not do its work resulting in an excess of glucose in the blood stream.
According to the Centers for disease control and prevention (2000), disrupted glucose metabolism can lead to long-term health risks such as: heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, blindness, kidney disease, amputation, dental disease and death.
There are two categories of diabetes:
- Water Diabetes (Diabetes Insipidus – bland or insipid urine) known as: Central, Nephrogenic, Gestational, Dipsogenic
- Sugar Diabetes (Diabetes Mellitus – honey-sweet urine) known as: Type 1, Type 1.5, Type 2 and Type 3 (Alzheimer’s disease)
The classical symptoms of diabetes type II are:
- Polydipsia (excessive thirst),
- Polyuria (excessive passage of urine), and
- Polyphagia (excessive hunger).
Other symptoms include but aren’t limited to: weakness, fatigue, tingling sensation in extremities, blurred vision, dry and itchy skin, unusual weight loss and darkness on body folds of neck, arms etc and both sides of cheeks (Acanthosis Nigricans).
Studies conducted by James Anderson, M.D., Professor of Medicine at the University of Kentucky concluded that a strong relationship to fat—both fat in the diet and fat on the body causes diabetes. The disease is rare in areas of the world where fat intake is low and obesity uncommon. – p. 53, Health Power.
Diabetes Type II is 65% high-fat diet—fat in the diet and fat on the body.
Excessive fat and high protein intake in the diet from animal sources will promote diabetes. Foods high in fiber, whole, plant-based foods will protect against diabetes.
Animal Products are the highest source of fat in the diet. Avoid all flesh and its by- products (cheese, ice cream, milk, butter, etc.). If one so desires to use milk, non- harmful milks can be made from a variety of nuts (i.e. almonds, cashews, etc.)
Recipes for nuts, grains, bean loaves and more can be found in the following cookbooks: It’s All Good, Ten Talents, Seven Secrets, The Optimal Diet, Of These Ye May Freely Eat, Give Them Something Better and Encyclopedia of Foods and Their Healing Power vol. 3.
- Fats. Especially for diabetics, it is important that you have natural plant-based fats (almond butter, nuts, olive oil on bread) at the end of a meal, to sustain the glucose levels until the next meal. However, do not overdo on these fats.
- Fiber. All Refined items, such as white rice, white bread, etc. cause a rapid increase and decrease in blood sugar levels and therefore should be avoided. Use more complex carbohydrates found in whole foods, which also contain more fiber such as whole grains, brown rice, oats, barley, beans, leafy vegetables and fresh fruit. Studies show that dietary fiber supplements did not have the same effect as plant-based whole foods diet. This also applies to lowering total cholesterol levels.
- Sweeteners. There should be no free use of any natural or artificial sweeteners (honey, splenda, agave nectar, sweet n’low etc.). It is important also to stay away from dates and all dried fruits as sugar content is high. Avoid all forms of juices, whether natural or processed. Research shows that 1 tablespoon of grape juice elevates the blood sugar by 10 points. So when an individual drinks 1 glass of grape juice, this will elevate the glucose level by an additional 160 points. One herbal sweetener you can use that do not spike your sugar levels nor do not have any calories is Stevia.
You can also purchase a wide range of Organic Herbal Products including Stevia here
- Caffeine and alcohol. Please stay away from all alcohol (vinegar), green tea, chai tea, black tea, sweet tea, lipton iced tea, coffee, decaf tea, white tea.
Vegetable Juice Formulas For Diabetes:
- Carrot Juice-10 oz, Spinach-6 oz.
- Carrot-7 oz, Celery-4 oz, Parsley-2 oz, Spinach-3 oz.
- Carrot-6 oz, Lettuce-4 oz, String Beans-3 oz, Brussels Sprouts-3 oz.
- Carrot-7 oz, Celery-5 oz, Endive (Escarole)-2 oz, Parsley-2 oz.
- Carrot-9 oz, Celery-5 oz, Parsley-2 oz.
- Carrot-6 oz, Brussels Sprouts-5 oz, String Beans-5 oz.
- Carrot-8 oz, Radish-4 oz, Lettuce-4 oz.
These formulas are to be taken in one day, one pint (2 eight oz glasses) at a time.
You can go on a 3-6 weeks juice program to eliminate disease.
You would also need some tools that would make life easier and recovery quicker: Proper juicer (Champion, Nor-walk, Juice-man or Omega), Excalibur Food Dehydrator, Vitamix 6300 Blender, Wheat Grass Juicer, Food Processor, Coffee Grinder (to grind your seeds, flax, sesame, chia, etc.
You can get these at the cheapest place online.
Testimony: There was a diabetic gentleman who was on the Plan and in a matter of two days was able to decrease 30 units of insulin from his normal dosage. A couple days later, a traumatic situation arose, and he was so stressed that his glucose went above 200 points. He decided he was going to put his problems in the Lord’s hands and not to stress excessively about his problem. When he made that decision, his glucose levels actually started to decrease. Guilt, worry, an unforgiving spirit and resentfulness—these are things that weigh the soul down.
Exercise: PLEASE NOTE: Before starting an exercise regimen, consult your physician. It has been shown that 1 hour of continual walking, is essential to reversing Diabetes Type II. As a diabetic, when you go walking, you must take a whole fruit with you. If you experience any symptoms of low blood sugar (headache, trembling, light-headedness, anxiety, nausea, etc.) than you can start to eat that fruit to increase the blood sugar levels. If you feel that you cannot walk for one hour straight, just start walking as much as you can.
- Every hour of continual walking is equivalent to 20 units of insulin. If you want to double the amount of insulin in the body, walk for 1 hour twice a day. Once the diabetes is reversed, the walking can be broken up into maintenance walks of two thirty-minute sections.
- Fat build-up around the cells prevents sugar from entering the cells thus leaving too much sugar in the blood stream. Note: It is very important to walk casually 15 to 30 minutes after each meal as this will help to break down the fat around the cells as well as prevent the sugar level from spiralling after a meal.
- Water dilutes sugar. Upon awakening, drink at least 16 oz. to 32 oz. of warm water.
A diabetic should drink enough water until the urine is clear. (Even if they are urinating excessively). The best way to bring the water in is gradually, not all at once.
- It has been proven that proper breathing and deep breathing techniques help in the lowering of the blood pressure—which goes hand in hand with the treatment for diabetes.
- Bedtime should be before 10:00p.m. Research shows that going to bed after 10:00 p.m. at night continually for two weeks elevates blood glucose, hypertension, and cholesterol levels.
- Nature’s process of healing and up building is gradual, and to the impatient it seems slow. But, nature, untrammelled, will do her work wisely and well. (MH p.44)
- Also keep the stress levels to a minimum, don’t let your stress take control of your life.
- If at night/morning your blood sugar level drops below 80 mg%, eat a piece of fruit (orange); otherwise only two meals — breakfast and lunch– per day are more desirable than three. If your blood sugar level is less than 140mg% be cautious when taking the medication; because your blood sugar levels can drop below the normal ranges.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN, BEFORE FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS. THIS PROGRAM WORKS EXTREMELY FAST, SO THE UTMOST CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN IN FOLLOWING THIS PROGRAM.
Gymnema Sylvestre: 2 tablets twice a day with each meal
About the Product: Gymnema Sylvestre
- Pack of two, 90-capsules per unit(a total of 180 capsules)
- Curbs your appetite and urge to snack
- Known for its ability to help reduce cravings for sweets, and support weight management
- Promotes overall health and wellness
- · GTF Chromium: 1 tablet twice a day with each meal for thirty (30) days to three (3) months
About the Product: GTF Chromium
- 100% WHOLE FOOD: INNATE Response Formulas GTF Chromium helps maintain already health blood glucose levels. This unique formula features GTF chromium delivered in whole food through FoodState Nutrients for enhanced digestibility and nutritional value.
- GENTLE + EASY TO DIGEST: INNATE products are made with FoodState Nutrients, which can be taken anytime of day, even on an empty stomach. Comprehensive, easy to digest nutrition designed to be taken when it’s convenient for you.
- CONNECTED TO FOOD: Fresh, whole fruits and vegetables are complexed with essential nutrients and then carefully dried in our state-of-the-art facility in New Hampshire to ensure each FoodState Nutrient is delivered in a form that is as close to food as possible. As a result of our unique process, FoodState Nutrients are readily available to the body and in a form that we believe the body naturally recognizes as food.
- CONNECTED TO SCIENCE: INNATE products focus on targeted ingredients integrated with whole food, resulting in a truly unique, biologically active, nutrient delivery system.
- FOUNDATIONAL+THERAPEUTIC NUTRITION: INNATE Response Formulas is the unwavering leader in foundational and therapeutic nutrition with innovative nutrient delivery through whole food. We believe in cultivating deeper connections that allow us to create clinically driven nutritional supplements and therapeutic solutions for practitioners.
Flaxseed: 2 tablespoons freshly grounded daily (diabetes/high blood pressure/ cholesterol/memory)
- Garlinase: 2 tablets twice a day with each meal (diabetes/cholesterol/high blood pressure) or 4 cloves of fresh garlic daily.
- Hibiscus Tea: steep 7 flowers in 32oz of water and drink daily (lowers blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes)
Combine all ingredients, add 2 Tablespoons to 1 quart distilled water. Bring to boil, simmer 10 minutes, turn off stove and steep for 3 hours. Drink 4 oz at a time throughout the day.
You can get your herbal products here:
- Pumpkin seeds: 1 handful daily
- Lecithin granules: (dissolves fat/diabetes/high blood pressure/cholesterol)
- String beans
- Prickly pear
- Vitamin B12 supplement daily (10mg)
- All forms of Beans and Whole Grains
- Vitamin D – when the sun hits the skin, it converts cholesterol under the skin into pre-vitamin D, which is later converted into vitamin D that the body can use. Daily exposure to sunlight is beneficial.
For lighter-skinned individuals, 10 to 15 minutes daily will be sufficient whereas for darker-skinned individuals, 1 ½ to 2 hours daily is required between the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm when the UVB rays is at the highest.
Vitamin D deficiency in type II diabetes is a direct cause as its deficiency increases insulin resistance. Therefore, it is important that your vitamin D level is sufficient. Correct Levels of vitamin D are 40 ng/mL to 100 ng/mL (once the levels get above 150 ng/mL with supplement it can become toxic to the body however if the levels get above 150 ng/mL with Natural Sunlight then you are fine.) The 25-hydroxy vitamin D test is the most accurate way to measure how much vitamin D is in your body. Once you know your level, if you need to increase it, you may consider taking 5000iu daily of vitamin D3 supplement until your levels are back in line.
For the colder climate, as a regular maintenance from June – September use the Natural Sunlight, May and October take 1000iu daily, April and November take 2000iu daily, March and December take 3000iu daily, January and February take 5000iu daily. Do Not exceed the recommended vitamin D level. Remember that the liquid vitamin D3 with fat is best and easily absorbed (vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin, so it requires fat in order for it to be absorbed).
If you live in a warmer climate please use the natural sunlight (90-120 minutes daily between the hours of 9:00am – 3:00pm).
PS: If you are deficient in vitamin D, then you will need to take the prescription dosage or the equivalent of 50,000 IU per week for 8 weeks of supplemental vitamin D3.
Here is another option: If there is a chronic deficiency in vitamin D, it would be recommended that you take as much as 10,000 IU daily for either 3-4 months, then you can revert to the 5000 IU daily.
You can also purchase a wide range of Organic Herbal Products here.
What should you do if your blood sugar level is dropping?
- Please contact your Health Care Provider so that they can make the necessary adjustments to your medication.
- Also eat some fruit so that the blood sugar level can rise back to normal levels. Try not to eat a candy to get it back up as this will increase the blood sugar levels too high.
Please combine this diabetic program with The Eight Laws Of Health (The Eight (8) Doctors: theuseofremediesfordisease8doctors.com